1845 kere bakıldı , 21 kere indirildi
yer Savonnières, Centre (France)
|Click for all DCRVBB one day routes || Click for all WCRVBB saddlebag routes ||>>>Next Route>>> |
DCRVBB-24-TOURS-BETWEEN RIVER CHER AND LOIRE
Length: 32 km BIKE: Touring Acummulated elevation: 214 m.
Route that follows the triangle between the Cher and the Loire and its confluence.
After Savonnieres you cross the Cher and follows all the way with a paved road on the dam of the river Cher with no traffic. You head to the confluence of the Cher and the Loire. Then you take the road of the dam along the Loire till Sain Genouph and crosses once more to the Cher, to return to Savonnieres.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- The road of the Dam.
- The confluence of the Loire and Cher.
No one. Asphalted road with no traffic onthe dam.
Podeu contactar amb email@example.com per a més informació.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
You can find the world cycling routes of the WCRVBB project clicking here to access.
You can click over this other project bike routes or search the tags in google.
- WCRVBB, for cyclotourist routes with saddlebags around the world.
- DCRVBB, for one day routes around Europe.
- KCRVBB, for one day routes with kids around Europe.
- COLVBB, for climbings of Tour de France, Vuelta a Espanya, Giro di Italia, ...
- BCNVBB, for one day routes around Barcelona.
- RBTTCASSA, for MTB routes around Cassa de la Selva (Girona).
Have a nice trip!